We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an Account Executive.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
In your role, you will make a significant contribution to the success of our customers and prospects by defining, selling, and jump-starting cloud solutions and services around cloud-native infrastructure-, software, and data, as well as our rich set of SaaS products and managed services.
Your daily work:
- Market Development for new customers and offerings
- Driving pipeline growth across new market segments
- Account development in assigned customer cases
- Managing the end-to-end sales process
- Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- Working closely with account teams and a partner organization of Microsoft, AWS, and Google
Your skills and attributes of success:
We are particularly looking to hire someone who has a strong consulting sales approach and considers themselves a natural partner to their customer stakeholders. Additionally, we are looking for the following skills:
- Direct sales experience within the area of IT solutions & consulting
- Knowledge of at least one of the Public Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, or AWS) and
- Experience in working with global enterprise organizations
- Proven network/relationship within the local market
- The motivation for learning about Public Cloud, AI, IoT services, and enthusiasm about technology
- Ability to consult and sell with customer focus, influencing and negotiating with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility, up to CxO level
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to drive own sales, contacts, and pursuits
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in German and English
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It's a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com