Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology runs on over 220 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
Our team has seven Agile Coaches and two Enterprise Agile Coaches and we focus on three levels:
- On a team level, supporting teams to be self-organising and psychologically safe
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Engineering Managers and Unit leads on continuous improvement, prioritisation and meeting the company goals
- On a company level, supporting large remote events such as Open Space or Agile Trainings
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Mentor and coach teams to understand Agile principles and apply relevant practices
- Support teams in self-organization through servant leadership and fostering ownership and commitment
- Connect with teams and Product Managers to understand what support they might need or roadblocks they’re facing
- Collaborate with leaders to continuously build relationships and ensure the success of your unit
- Connect with the coaching team to collaborate on exciting projects and see where you can add the awesome skills you bring
- Work on company wide initiatives that you are passionate about
What you bring to the table…
- Agile Coaching experience in a hybrid environment
- Confidence in remote/distributed facilitation
- An understanding of building safe environments that cultivate trust and open communication
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
- Experience working with teams to implement key metrics to measure their effectiveness
It's awesome if you know about…
- A deep knowledge of Agile metrics
- Knowledge of training and adult learning
- OKR knowledge and training experience
- Jira/Confluence knowledge
We are looking for coaches of all levels so even if you don't meet the criteria 100% please apply anyway!
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo