Clari takes pride in being the leader in Revenue Collaboration & Governance (RevCG) and providing the first platform to stop revenue leak and achieve revenue precision. With Clari’s Revenue Platform, all revenue-critical employees now have an enterprise system to run revenue. Forecasting, pipeline management, conversation intelligence, deal execution, coaching, and buyer collaboration (to name a few) are a maze of challenges made simple with Clari. Thousands of teams at leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision.
Clari is looking for a talented Art Director to level up our creative and provide new and innovative ideas for our brand. This person would lead cross-functional projects from production to execution as well as own and manage the video program within our organization. They should be able to take the high-level vision from the Creative Director and come up with innovative ways to bring that vision to life.
As our company–and the world–becomes more remote, the need for clear, usable video content will play a huge role at Clari. With a state-of-the-art studio already built in our Sunnyvale HQ, this is a unique opportunity to build and lead a new program and can make a huge impact, right from the start by helping to create and shape the future of video across the company. This person must have a background in video production as they will be the point person for all things video and should have the ability to schedule, set-up, film, direct, and edit videos done in-house and externally as well as manage this work from external contributors.
This person needs to be fearless in their approach, confident in their decisions, and push the boundaries of what B2B creative can do. Interested? Let’s chat.
This is a hybrid position, which will require the ability to be onsite in our Sunnyvale office as needed.
- Post-production of footage and managing internal and external video contributors
- Partner with cross-functional departments to help manage workflows and collaborate on projects ensuring deadlines are met and meet quality standards
- Proofing and reviewing all materials designed and checking documents before they are sent off
- Creating and implementing monthly deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery
- Create the overall strategy for internal and external programs leaning on current industry best practices to implement new creative initiatives
- Coach, manage, direct, and delegate responsibilities to other designers to increase departmental efficiency and productivity
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions and problem solve with the Creative Director
- Document metrics around the creative’s performance and report quarterly to the Creative Director
- Operation and management of the Studio in our Sunnyvale office
- Ownership of budget and equipment used in the studio
- 5+ years of experience as a design leader as well as experience in a video production environment
- Must have proven experience managing internal and external designers, agencies, photographers, and film crews
- Ability to be creative and work within the operational, financial, and departmental parameters set by the business
- Experienced in running a studio and directing video shoots
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Experienced in developing brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Extremely high level of quality to their work and attention to detail
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and is kind, specific, and effective in communicating and negotiating with clients
- Experience working with outside agencies and vendors (IE: Photographers, Animators, Illustrators, etc.)
Work-Life and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Wellbeing and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.