Assoc. Business Dev Mgr - Digital Velocity
The Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) team within CDW is responsible for selling Digital Transformation services to help customers meet business velocity objectives. Including but not limited to Cloud Native solutions, DevOps/SRE patterns and practices, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and software development
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage inbound opportunity qualification and triage
- Assist in account mapping with strategic OEMs
- Assist in account planning with CDW Sellers
- Understanding and delivery of the DVS pitch and value proposition to CDW sellers, OEMs and suppliers.
- Project Kick off and Close out follow up to generate additional opportunities within buying customers
- Demonstrate good teamwork with coworkers
- Supplier Management and opportunity generation
- Pipeline management
- Assist DS team in exceeding category revenue and profit goal consistently while attaining high customer satisfaction.
Education and/or Skill-Set Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience working in a Technology or Sales role
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Exceptional technical and non-technical communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate, work independently, and recommend business strategies.
- Exceptional meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Demonstrates skills in collaboration with virtual teams, cross-functional groups and is able to solve complex problems.
- High level understanding of the following pillars of technology:
- Multi Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Software Engineering
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.