We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work?"whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop?"while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
As Instacart has grown; so too has our Billing team!
We are looking for a dynamic individual who enjoys working with large data sets and can be successful in both day-to-day processing and ad-hoc analysis/discovery activities to join our growing team. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively both with internal stakeholders as well as be the first line of contact with our large retail partners.
This is a great opportunity to wear many hats and see first-hand the ever-expanding list of Instacart offerings to both customers and partners. Plus, you will learn first hand why Instacart is the recipient of multiple awards for its culture, compensation and commitment to diversity!
Location: Remote - US & Canada
Contract: 6+ months
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work directly with customer to understand and resolve their issues
- Manage, prioritize and track your work in a case management system
- Partner with cross functional teams to research and respond to customer billing inquiries.
- Maintain and update customer records
- Assist with financial audits and other ad-hoc accounting projects as needed.
- Learn to utilize SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau, G-Suite, and Zendesk etc.
- Entry level: 1-3 years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - focus of customer support and cross-org collaboration
- Quick learner, eager to learn/grow
- Ability to thrive in change and ambiguity
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and good business acumen
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determine root cause
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.