Billing/Acc Receivable Collections Specialist
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people! Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
We are looking for an upbeat individual who is self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment. The role requires someone with the ability to balance trustful relationships with our clients yet also guarantee timely payments.
What you’ll do:
- Initiate collections on past due accounts
- Assist with preparation of client statements
- Communicate with the client regarding current invoices and resolve discrepancies
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years experience working in a client-facing role in the medical, healthcare, life sciences, or Biotech industry alike
- Outstanding phone and interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and adaptable with a drive to go above and beyond
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Preferred skills: Optional Section, these are not deal breakers .
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce)
Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the What you bring requirements noted. It’s rare that someone checks every single item, it’s ok, we encourage you to apply anyways.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We truly believe a diverse workplace is crucial to our company’s success and to better serve our diverse patients. Your input is especially valuable. We’d greatly appreciate it if you can take a quick moment to make your selection(s) below. Submissions will be anonymous.