Posted on: October 26, 2022
- Create and maintain complex QlikSense applications. Use advanced functions as needed (I.e. - set analysis, section access, alternate states, loop and reduce, etc.)
- Define and extract data from a variety of data sources (SQL Server, Oracle, Excel Files, Hive, etc.).
- Interface with business managers and technology teams to design, develop, deploy and enhance QlikSense dashboards.
- Ensure all Qlik development is in line with best practices, principles, and standards defined by the BI Tools team and complies with overall data control standards.
- Collaborate with business leads to create prototypes and conduct Proof of Concepts
- Expert level skills in Qlik Sense and Nprinting development, Experience with complex QlikSense functions set analysis, alternate states, advanced scripting, etc.
- Expert-level skill in integrating data using Qlik Sense.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, then effectively translate complex business requirements into optimal and scalable data model and visualizations.
- Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and Dimensional Modeling
- Experience utilizing tools such as Tableau, Lumira, Business Objects, and PowerBI
- Pharma knowledge is a plus
Apply for this job