Brokerage Operations Specialist II
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
SS&C Market Services works within a highly competitive environment to help our clients discover cost-efficient, yet flexible ways to run their operations and IT. Advisor performance, changing demographic investment needs and new regulations complicate this already complex landscape. SS&C Market Services offers a single source for mutual fund sub-accounting technology and full operational business process outsourcing, eliminating barriers to fund transparency, helping to maximize assets and mitigate risk for broker-dealers of all sizes. By outsourcing core brokerage operations to SS&C, our clients rely on us to provide better oversight and more efficient processing, including account maintenance, trade operations, cashiering and tax reporting. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then SS&C Market Services is the right fit for you.
Brokerage Operations Specialists are responsible for reconciliation of cash, trade, transfer and distribution transactions. They focus on risk avoidance in a fast-paced environment to ensure transaction posting is accurate and timely.
- Works directly with broker/dealer clients, fund families and internal ancillary departments on a daily basis, determining appropriate actions to resolve the discrepancies.
- Take corrective action using research and decision-making skills to resolve discrepancies.
- Conduct complex research (as appropriate) to determine the best solution.
- High school diploma (or GED) required, and at least 1 year of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related industry experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and strong multi-tasking skills
- Computer experience (Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.