Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As our first business analyst, you will be a co-leader of our Self-Serve business unit, working closely with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Data Science. You will be the primary owner of data and insights, digging into metrics to find root causes, identifying trends, uncovering blind spots, and answering questions about key drivers and opportunities for our Self-Serve business. This is a highly visible and impactful role with direct communication to our executive team and influence over important aspects of our company strategy.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build and maintain dashboards and comprehensive scorecards to provide transparent reporting and insight into the health of our Self-Serve business
- Provide succinct and impactful analysis to help improve overall business performance and opportunity size key growth opportunities
- Coordinate deeper investigations as needed with Data Scientists, prioritizing the most impactful investigations
- Improve our understanding and overall confidence in financial forecasts and targets, augmenting Finance reporting processes
- Ensure data integrity and consistency by collaborating with Data Science and Finance, flagging and troubleshooting data quality issues
- Present and communicate data backed recommendations to leadership and cross-functional partners
- Function as core thought partner to a quad (Product, Marketing, Finance, and Data) of senior leaders focused on Self-Serve
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in roles requiring analytical rigor (e.g. Analytics, Business Operations, Consulting, Finance, etc.)
- Ability to analyze unstructured data and extract insights to provide business recommendations
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools (e.g. Mode, Looker, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills
- (Nice-to-have) Knowledge of financial metrics in a SaaS setting
- A passion for using data and analytics to answer questions and support key business decisions
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.