At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery. We believe providing a trusted and single source of truth for healthcare professional information will power connections in healthcare - and that these connections will lead us to a healthier future. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
The H1 Solutions Team are subject matter experts who drive client insight generation. We enable leaders in Pharma and Biotech to build and maintain collaborative, mutually beneficial relationships with key global external experts and other stakeholders through optimized identification, profiling and integrated strategic engagement. H1 is growing quickly, and our understanding of our customers and the solutions that support them needs to grow along with it. So does the solutions team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supplying timely and trustworthy data, analytics to enable strategic decision making and recommendations. Reporting to the Solutions and Insights team, you’ll serve as a technical, big data expert within our team. You will utilize your SQL and/or Python and general data engineering skills to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data and build visualization to inform client recommendations.
- Enable insights-driven strategic decision-making by retrieving and aggregating disparate data sources (through SQL and/or Python) to build actionable analysis
- Partner with solutions consultant to translate client needs into data solutions
- Extract data from our database based on client requirement
- Manipulate data from disparate data sets, combine them and perform basic analytics
- Visualize the data in graphs, charts and business intelligence tools
- Maintain consistency and integrity of data research with an eye to details a rigorous quality control
- Drive change through recommending process and performance improvement initiatives
- Become a subject matter expert in all components of H1 data
You’re someone who can manage complexity and adjust your process to the context you’re working in. You’re comfortable working independently and enjoy problem solving. You enjoy working cross functionally to gather necessary information to solve your day-to-day projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience in analytics, research, healthcare, data, or other related fields
- You have experience in data mining and analytics or relative database management in systems such as SQL server
- Proficient in data analysis in Excel, SQL, Python, or similar analytical tools/programming languages
- Ability to concisely summarize analytic findings and support with appropriate data, reports, and charts
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as Tableau, a plus
- Detail-oriented and strong time-management skills
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- A full suite of health insurance options, in addition to Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere, with optional commuter benefits
- Investment in your success by providing you with the skills, knowledge, and mentorship to make you successful
- An opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.