Xogene is a leader in innovative technologies and expert services to meet global clinical trial transparency requirements for the Life Science/Biotech industries. Since 2010, Xogene has been offering a suite of transparency services to meet evolving regulatory needs, from helping to build a newly emerging transparency capability to augmenting an already mature process.
Combining deep transparency expertise with a modern technology stack, Xogene also provides software solutions to automate processes and track myriad studies, regulations and statuses. Our expertise ranges from clinical trial registration and results reporting, document redaction and lay summary development, to SAS/XML support, data sharing, online study tracking solutions, and building/hosting websites.
We are headquartered in New Jersey with offices in Vienna, Austria and Gurgaon and Pune, India. For more information, visit us at http://www.xogene.com.
The Business Analyst (“BA”) helps clients in their efforts to address complex business and transparency problems through the effective application of technology. As part of a client project team, the BA bridges the gap between IT and the business to help improve efficiency.
Business Analysts straddle between IT and the business to assess processes and determine requirements to deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations to management and stakeholders. BAs understand and articulate business processes and challenges and work with service and technology teams to develop solutions and implementation plans.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to define business requirements and converts them to technical specs for implementation in various business systems or processes
- Identifies, documents, and refines requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
- Collaborates with Xogene project teams to define and implement integrations with various business systems and processes that are being used by stakeholders
- Analyzes the use of business systems by clients and proactively recommends improvements to the usage of these systems as well as business processes
- Acts as the liaison between the business stakeholders and the Xogene Tech Team
- Creates reports and dashboards for management
- Undergraduate or Master's degree
- 1+ years in post-graduate experience in business analysis (in a consulting environment preferred)
- Strong academic performance and extracurricular activities
- Experience, interest, and aptitude in technology
- Sharp analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Process modeling (BPMN notation is a plus)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to be proactive with team and stakeholders
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal/consultative skills
- Facilitation and documentation skills
- Detail-orientation and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in Agile product development team structures
- Experience with Issue and project tracking software like Jira or Azure DevOps