Business Development Manager
Clari takes pride in being the leader in Revenue Collaboration & Governance (RevCG) and providing the first platform to stop revenue leak and achieve revenue precision. With Clari’s Revenue Platform, all revenue-critical employees now have an enterprise system to run revenue. Forecasting, pipeline management, conversation intelligence, deal execution, coaching, and buyer collaboration (to name a few) are a maze of challenges made simple with Clari. Thousands of teams at leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision.
As Clari continues to grow, we are looking for an energetic, personable, and strategic problem solver to help develop and lead relationships with external partners, support ecosystem growth, and shape channel strategy. The Business Development Manager will report to the Global VP Business Development & Ecosystem.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Lead full relationship lifecycle with external partners including private equity/venture capital funds, global consulting firms, and SaaS partners
- Develop and close strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives
- Conduct market research, synthesize findings, and work with senior team members to propose recommendations that shape company and product strategy
- Foster strong relationships across cross-functional groups including product, operations, finance, sales, and marketing
- Build strong connections with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new technology and business developments
- Design, execute, and implement PE / VC partnership playbooks
- Contribute to building out the Business and Corporate development function at Clari
- 4+ years of experience in business development/partnerships, management consulting, or banking/venture capital/private equity
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-starter with project management and execution skills
- Creative and critical thinking with an ability to use data and market insights to structure high-impact deals
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of Private Equity, Venture Capital, Consulting, and B2B software space, existing network a plus
Work-Life and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Wellbeing and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.