Channel Account Manager
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow solutions directly into leading global accounts payable and procurement software (AP2P). Already 3 of the top 15 global AP2Psoftware platforms are Finexio customers.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing over 200% per year and are a true disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $50m in investment since inception from institutional investors and financial institutions like Discover, Valley Bank, and Banc of California. Finexio has a strong value oriented culture based on transparency and urgency that enables us to deliver an exceptional experience to all our current and potential customers and partners.
Channel partners are a key source of new customer relationships for Finexio, and as Channel Account Manager, we’ll rely on you to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. You will work cross-functionally, both within Finexio and the partner’s organization to bring new payment solutions to market for channel partners. You will be the primary point of contact for the assigned Finexio’s channel customers and ensure that the customer understands and experiences the value of Finexio products and services throughout their relationship with us. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, detail oriented, able to work with other departments effectively and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Ultimately, your responsibility is to have strong relationships with our company's channel customers to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Manage multiple channel partners across multiple verticals
- Maintains strong knowledge of the customer portfolio and able to articulate the primary analytical goals and business imperatives
- Work cross-functionally both within Finexio and the partner’s organization, managing each initiative from Finexio’s perspective
- Become a subject matter expert on all aspects of Finexio’s channel partner business and be able to communicate our mission, value proposition, and execution plan to both internal and external partners
- Continually monitors client’s portfolio in order to expand adoption providing strategic insights to promote growth
- Leads quarterly strategic business reviews
- Create and maintain all documentation and customer presentations
- Build relationships at all levels within the partner organization, maintaining regular contact with key parties and be willing to travel to meet and engage them as needed in order to expand and grow partnership
- Leads communication between customer and product teams to Influence the product roadmap
- Contributes to case studies, Statement of Work (SOW) and RFP/RFI responses, certifications, audits, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years in enterprise or channel account management (10+ years a plus)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Track record of successfully managing clients, action planning, and growing portfolios
- Ability to manage several customers and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze and manage customer data
- Positive, can-do attitude combined with an ability to manage customer expectations and be assertive and persuasive
- Work beyond regular office hours when needed; travel is required
- Ability to cope in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Previous start-up experience a plus
- Payments industry experience required
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Highly skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy