Contracts Manager, Vendor
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone?"come make with us!
We are looking for a self-starter to join our dynamic, tight-knit global team of legal professionals. This individual will be our first contracts manager dedicated to vendor contracts. In this role, you will negotiate and facilitate the completion of vendor contracts, and manage and shape processes to support scale. You will also build cross-functional relationships to keep contracts moving quickly, while enjoying the excitement of a growth company.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Draft, negotiate, and execute commercial contracts between Figma and its vendors, partnering with relevant business stakeholders
- Develop and update legal forms and templates, processes, instructional materials, and playbooks
- Manage record-keeping for contracts and related correspondences, including tracking and advising on non-standard provisions and ongoing obligations
Some projects you could work on:
- Work with legal counsel to develop and maintain a post-signing checklist
- Learn about and improve contract playbooks
- Shape improvements to recordkeeping practices
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience negotiating commercial contracts with a company, law firm, or legal department
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently while collaborating on multiple deals, knowing to escalate issues when needed
- Collaborative approach, with strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with others
- Strong work ethic and low ego, and a willingness to tackle projects both large and small
- Confidence operating in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team :
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process?"idea to design to build?"and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace?"we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.