Creative Digital Design Manager
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit www.guidehouse.com.
Creative Digital Design Manager who knows how to tell a compelling story by creating engaging digital communication. A thoughtful, optimistic creative thinker who is strategic, entrepreneurial, collaborative and leads by example. Someone who has the drive and desire to always make things better and push beyond the status quoAs a Creative Digital Design Manager you will work with a multidisciplinary team including, creative strategy, graphic design, copywriting, digital design, and social media design. Your responsibility will be to create simple, useful, and beautiful cross-channel experiences. You will stay endlessly curious and ahead of the trends, technologies, and tools that will help you-and the organization-deliver the most engaging digital experiences
- Bachelor's degree preferred; relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 15 years of relevant experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your innovative work across multiple channels
- Ability to develop strong team and client relationships and mentor designers
- Strong collaboration skills and track record of acting as an open resource to team members in fostering new ideas.
- Conscientious manager who can navigate a large organization to execute under tight deadlines
- Improve on company processes and deliverables to continually set new standards
- Possess solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Combine a strategic, business savvy with a passion for compelling design
- Inspire those who you lead to think strategically and elevate their conceptual creative thinking
- Contribute to the development of new concepts, graphics standards and templates, and improved processes and workflow systems.
- Infuse creativity in everything you do and ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Provide guidance and training in graphic design to proposal production personnel.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
Compensation may vary based on education, skills, experience and location. Selected candidate must be local and able to work from one of the following offices: Tysons, VA (HQ); Washington DC; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Huntsville, AL as needed. Client meetings may be required in-person
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program