Customer Service / Medical Records
Cotiviti is urgently hiring!
Are you ready for a rewarding career in the healthcare industry? Come join our team of 5000+ employees on a growing team of 500+ Call Center Agents in reshaping the economics of healthcare. Cotiviti drives better healthcare outcomes through data analytics. This means taking in billions of clinical and financial data points, analyzing them, and then helping our clients discover ways they can improve efficiency and quality. Learn more at www.Cotiviti.com.
FANTASTIC PERKS AND BENEFITS
- No nights or weekends
- No irate customers or sales calls
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Incentive bonuses
- 17 days of accrued Paid Time Off per year
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) matching with no vesting period
- Access to Cotiviti Perks at Work - enjoy substantial savings from hundreds of local and national vendors
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment)
- Career advancement opportunities both within the Call Center as well as other areas of the business including IT, HR, Finance, Analytics and many other functions (see screenshot below for example paths!).
**REMOTE POSITIONS. Starting wage is $14.00 with full benefits available the 1st of the month following your start date. Potential $0.50 pay increase at 90 days. NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!**
Check out this video to see what it's like to work in our Call Center!
The Records Retrieval Agent represents the clientele of Cotiviti in requesting and obtaining medical records from healthcare providers.
- Contact healthcare provider offices to request copies of medical records
- Identify and coordinate the method for record retrieval with provider offices
- Maintain professional and frequent contact with provider offices throughout the record retrieval process
- Provide accurate and timely updates on the record retrieval status to Cotiviti clients
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Potential Career Path Options
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Previous call center sales or collections experience preferred, not required. We will provide training
- Ability to communicate clearly through verbal and written communication, using proper spelling and grammar
- Demonstrated ability to give close attention to details, including planning, executing, and follow up procedures
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated understanding of HIPAA regulations preferred
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute (wpm) with 90% accuracy
- Basic computer navigational skills
- This is a remote, work from home full-time role
- Anticipated class starts on Monday 11/28/2022
- Training is 4 weeks, M-F, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time - 100% attendance required
- Internet upload speed of 25 mpbs and download speed of 5 mpbs