Customer Service Specialist II
For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Training: Begins on November 21st and is scheduled Monday - Friday from 8-5pm eastern for the first several months.
Shifts: There are various shift available for this role including 1st and 2nd shift.
Location: Must reside in the geographic region of Cleveland, OH or Amherst, NY. The work location during training for this role is work from home. After the completion of training, the work location can be work from home, mobile or assigned (in office). Work from home would require a quiet dedicated workspace, hard wired high speed internet, and a space free of distractions.
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
As a Customer Service Specialist II, you’ll serve as the voice of KeyBank for Commercial clients –working as a problem solver for our clients with issues that can range from deposit or loan account questions to troubleshooting login issues on various modules within their online banking platforms. This is a high energy, fast-paced call center role with unlimited opportunity to learn, grow and work with a talented and supportive team. If you like helping others and feel rewarded by making someone’s day a little better, this is the role for you. The ability to empathize, stay calm, Intellectual curiosity of technological solutions and not take customer frustration personal are traits that are especially successful in this role.
What You’ll Get from This Opportunity:
- Competitive pay and unique benefits – 401(k) matching (dollar-for-dollar up to 6%), generous PTO, fitness and tuition reimbursement and so much more.
- Valuable financial services experience. You’ll learn the ins and outs of how the bank works and knowledge that translates to career advancement at Key.
- Paid job training and access to a library of specialized professional development and training courses.
- Shift differentials available.
- Performance-based rewards.
- Variety – every day is different.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, empathetic, patient, prompt, and courteous
- Research and provide verification and documentation of client issues and resolution
- Maintain highly proficient and current comprehensive knowledge of Contact Center and KeyBank’s’ policies, procedures and products – Deposits and Credit
- Knowledgeably respond to and overcome client objections
- Act as liaison for our clients to provide first call resolution by coordinating and following up with other departments or lines of business as appropriate
- Responsible for interpreting and translating complex technical procedures and process in a
- client centric language
- Provide technical and customer service support in the areas of trouble shooting, diagnostic testing, and error resolution on PC operating systems with Strong verbal and writing communication for account servicing, complex issues and online channel inquiries - navigation and technical
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to servicing, regulatory compliance, quality, and client contact strategy
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve team, department, and line of business commitments
- 2-3 years client services and or sales experience required
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Demonstrated success in problem resolution, multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of how to navigate web browsers, websites and mobile applications.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Flexibility, empathy, and patience to work in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
- Ability to read and follow call center “scripts” when handling different scenarios.
The work location during training for this role is work from home. After the completion of training, the work location can be work from home, mobile or assigned (in office). Work from home would require a quiet dedicated workspace, hard wired high speed internet, and a space free of distractions.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com