Customer Success Manager
About Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI)
ACTI is a global team that spans 13 countries and 4 continents and speaks more than 30 languages. We are passionate about delivering intelligence analysis, and providing industry-leading analytic insights, cyber context, and critical services our clients need to achieve their business-line and strategic-growth initiatives. We know success is only possible by developing and supporting our most-critical resources: our talented analysts, developers, and supporting team members. We value creativity and entrepreneurship in our team; where possible, we back staff initiatives with opportunities and investments. We enjoy the hunt. We strive to automate and innovate while working with powerful resources and differentiated data. Above all else, we value an egoless approach to guiding our clients as they navigate their businesses through all aspects of the cyber domain.
Who You Are
You are passionate about cybersecurity and intelligence analysis. You stay abreast of the latest threats, recognize the value of intelligence, and believe it should drive operations. You are a devoted team member who is always willing to lend a hand, mentor a colleague, or increase our global team’s awareness by sharing your knowledge and approaches with others. You are productive, easy to work with, and understand that adherence to a good process is key to excellence.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a key member of the Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI) Product Strategy & Business Development team and bridges the analysis teams and ACTI’s customers in all aspects of the ACTI practice. The CSM role centers on an understanding how complex cyber threats impact clients at industry, regional, and global levels, as well as an understanding of how clients consume cyber threat intelligence at strategic, operational, and tactical levels. The CSM is involved in the entire client experience with the ACTI service and will have opportunities to directly impact the ACTI practice’s ability to help secure clients to include strategizing and developing solutions for ACTI clients (internal and external).
In this role, you will support client engagements, identify solutions to better integrate ACTI services into client environments, assist with managing ACTI’s intelligence collections requirements (ICR) program, advocate for clients’ needs, and drive ACTI product and service innovation. In this position, you will also monitor shifts in cyber threat operations and behaviors to inform ACTI’s ICR program, coordinate resources for client engagements, and use analytics and metrics to support internal growth and innovation strategies for new products and services. The successful candidate is an active listener, business savvy, understands the cyber threat intelligence ecosystem, is comfortable presenting and engaging with clients across numerous industries and countries, and has experience delivering cybersecurity services and technology.
- Support the client engagement lifecycle through several objectives, including conducting cyber threat intelligence (CTI)-centric client engagements through an ICR lens.
- Manage all aspects of contracted services, inclusive of
- Service Adoption
- New service requests
- Setting Customer services goals
- Manage Monthly, weekly, and quarterly service reviews
- The financial health of assigned accounts and contracts
- Support and drive internal initiatives to improve client satisfaction, including strategizing and solutioning service enhancements in tandem with the sales, product and services
- Support new business development initiatives by identifying opportunities to grow revenue.
- Collaborate with and support ACTI’s sales and business stakeholders through capability demonstrations and through the lens of ACTI’s global CTI collections management program.
- Collaborate with the team to discuss shifts in the cyber threat intelligence ecosystem to support and advise clients
- Support internal engagements and collaborate with ACTI’s Product, Service, and Analysis teams to identify growth areas for improving global ICR management capabilities and deliverables.
- Ensure clients get the most of ACTI’s services and products by understanding CTI service integration techniques and technology integration capabilities.
- Build strong, credible relationships with client executives and Accenture colleagues.
- Ensure client value is realized and all contractual deliverables are met
- Understand ACTI assets, offerings, and methodologies to match to client business needs effectively.
- Minimum 3 years working in cybersecurity or CTI operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client service\service delivery management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting management and development of CTI or cyber security services and products.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in client engagement and service delivery management experience.
- CTI practitioner expertise at the strategic, operational, or tactical levels.
- Proven ability to operate in a team-oriented environment.
- Professional teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional integrity, credibility, and character.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to objectively balance client needs and operational risk.
- Program and Project management certification preferred
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $152,700 - $190,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.