Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone:PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $125/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Short term
This project will improve the process, the UI, and the output for the users who are producers. The current product is in need of a full redesign and this role will be a player-coach model. You will help create interfaces, work with product and engineering teams to validate improvements, and help bring them to life.
Who are you as a CX/Business Designer:
1. Strong UI/UX experience and skill
2. Ability to be a strategic thought partner
3. Eager, lean into the problem
4. Proactive with stakeholders and cross-functional groups
5. Engaging and unafraid to have an opinion
6. Optimistic and assume the best in people
7. Creative problem solver in an Agile world
What we need help with:
1. You will help design this project from the ground up
2. Visualizing the journey experience by partnering with teams to gather requirements and assist in the design process
3. Help the team build personas
4. Customer journeys and how that impact the experience
5. Visually communicate those impacts with stakeholders and other team members
6. Create strategy decks
7. Refine copy and lean in with the team to advance design projects forward
8. Stakeholder Analysis
9. Set the vision of the project
10. Create a workflow to map out painpoints
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.