Dir. of Operations & Analytics
At Eventbrite, we are bringing innovative products and a fresh approach to an industry with entrenched interests and diverse competition. We believe that innovative technology and a customer-centric mindset are key elements to building a successful business and creating world-class customer experiences. In a fast-paced sales environment, it’s critical for our sales leadership team to have visibility and insights regarding leading and lagging performance indicators to drive decision-making. Concurrently, as Eventbrite’s customer base grows and evolves, we need to thoughtfully leverage data to ensure our customer experience grows and evolves with them.
Partnering daily with Sales, Customer Success, and Integrity Operations leadership, this role sits in the Business Operations team. We are responsible for supporting the Customer teams by driving global consistency and excellence through process improvement and analytics to uncover actionable insights – both at the strategic and tactical levels.
The Director of Operations & Analytics, Sales & Customer Success is a driver of day-to-day operational execution and growth. You’ll lead the team responsible for analyzing, identifying, and executing on opportunities impacting acquisition of new business and the growth and retention of existing business.
- Draw insights from rigorous analyses, develop informed recommendations, and then drive implementation on the most critical opportunities and challenges at Eventbrite.
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution for growth
- Apply thought leadership, analytical skills and business judgment to help leadership prioritize next steps, deliver operational excellence and foster innovation and growth
- Own key business operating rhythms that drive performance and accountability
- Lead process improvement initiatives to constantly identify and execute on opportunities for efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance
- Surface, diagnose, and resolve data integrity issues
- 7+ years relevant experience (consulting, sales operations, marketing operations, customer operations, or business operations) in a SaaS environment
- Required Skills: Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Excel, SQL (or equivalent software)
- Preferred Skills: Google Analytics, Genesys, Tableau (or equivalent software)
- Expertise in sales and customer success metrics, including new business, retention, knowledge base / help center, support, and proactive outreach key performance indicators
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses, connects the dots through integrative thinking to condense complexity into operational clarity
- Knows how to balance strategy and execution: Willing to roll up sleeves and get scrappy to get things done - knows how to get wins, build momentum and balance executing on “no regrets” actions with longer-term strategic progress
- Learns fast: Relies on their ability to problem solve and drive results. Moves quickly, is adaptable and thrives in ambiguity
- Proven people leader: A track record of building strong teams
- Strong influencing and communication skills: Demonstrates the ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams to garner support and achieve outsized impact
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Eventbrite believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. It aligns to our mission to bring the world back together through live experiences. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all US applicants and employees to enter any Eventbrite office and/or interact in a physical setting with Eventbrite employees. Eventbrite will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.