Director, Global Employer Sales
Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for an exceptional and experienced Director to join our Employer Sales team and help lead Maven’s growth outside of the US with a specific focus on Europe and the Middle East. In this role, you will drive the end-to-end sales process in the region by creating market demand, developing prospect and buyer level strategies, and architecting deals and contract terms that are credible and exciting to prospects, drive revenue, and position Maven to scale.
As a Global Employer Sales Director you will::
- Be the primary voice on Maven in the EMEA region - interacting with local employers, trade groups, brokers and consultants to drive awareness of Maven’s offerings
- Create market demand in the region by evangelizing Maven’s voice with passion, credibility and the effective use of data
- Support global deals for US-based companies; coordinating with US-based sales counterparts and interacting directly with local benefits teams
- Drive a robust and high-quality pipeline for your territory through individual outreach as well as a close working partnership with our Sales Development and Channel teams
- Use creativity and relentless persistence to secure meetings with HR buyers - ranging from C-level audiences to regionally focused contacts
- Position Maven’s value proposition effectively based on a solid understanding of the competitive landscape, technology, and individual buyer needs
- Expertly assess buyers (decision makers, influencers and champions); building persona-appropriate approaches to bring value to each interaction
- Drive and achieve sales goals, including management of the entire end-to-end sales process
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 7+ years of experience in a direct sales role, with no less than 2 years of experience selling into HR or similar functions within large employers (>10K employees)
- Experience working with HR buyers across Europe with a particular focus on the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Exceptional sales performance history (quota achievement, forecasting, etc) that can be confirmed through documentation and references who will validate record of success and level of contribution
- Experience leading end-to-end sales processes for complex deals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills; including detailed management of deals in Salesforce and coordination of follow-up to prospects
- Detailed knowledge of healthcare system / digital health space including industry and competitive trends
- Growth mindset that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Insatiable appetite for success
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone.