Director, Investor Relations
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
The Investor Relations Director will hold an important role in helping build our investor relations program at Instacart which includes collaboration across our internal teams to ensure we effectively communicate our strategy, financial results and competitive advantages to the financial community.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Prepare investor materials such as presentations, earnings announcements, speaker notes, Q&A documents, and other external communications
- Analysis of and communication of industry, competitor and valuation information and perspectives from the investment community to senior management
- Collect, analyze and present of investors' feedback, analysts' positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis
- Monitor consensus estimates to identify the drivers of movements and analyze potential implications vs. our external outlook of the business
- Assist in requests for external current/prospective shareholder engagement activities including non-deal roadshows, in-house meetings, and conference appearances
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to help ensure that all external and internal communications are integrated and consistent
- Work closely with finance team to analyze financial results and compile important statistics and other relevant information for use during the quarterly earnings announcement and conference call, and throughout the quarter during regular discussions with investors
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison with key stakeholders to ensure open lines of communications are maintained and investor relations objectives are met
- 7+ years of Finance experience
- Previous investor relations experience
- Experience communicating with business leadership and external partners
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing business partnerships
- Strong communication with clear ability to digest large amount of quantitative and qualitative data and synthesize in clear fashion
- Must be proactive in anticipating needs of senior management and responsive to investor requests; able to perform effectively in fast-paced environment
- Position requires a highly motivated and creative individual who thinks strategically and pragmatically
#Li - Remote
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.