Director of Consulting Services
Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
The Director of Consulting Services guides all consulting activity and reports directly to the Vice President Client Services. This person will have a relentless drive for creating quantifiable and qualitative value at each individual consulting services account and driving exceptional customer satisfaction. The Director of Consulting Services is an important partner to all cross-functional collaborators, in particular Product and Sales. The Director of Consulting Services will mentor, train, and oversee a team of client service managers. This person will need to ensure client service managers are attending to clients needs, questions and requirements. The Director of Consulting Services will act as the escalation point for their team.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Oversee all aspects of individual client consulting, including implementation, ongoing execution, results capture and presentation, and renewals.
- Maintain an active onsite client presence and develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Measure and drive improvement of our semi-annual CSAT ratings for consulting service clients.
- Support Sales/Accounts in identifying and pursuing renewal and growth opportunities within each account.
- Identify and resolve barriers to delivering exceptional client results; ensure high level of internal visibility to and prioritization of client issues/opportunities.
- Serve as an escalation point for consulting services clients.
- Maintain and improve the quality and documentation of our consulting services methodologies.
- Partner with Account Management and Product organization to drive client feedback (e.g. “Voice of the Customer”) into the product.
- Collaborate with internal departments and teams to identify and prioritize solutions and timelines for client issues and product enhancements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of new sales pursuits (e.g. solution design, pricing, sales presentations).
- Influence the direction of the product, services to best support the market; including market research and understanding.
- Mentor, train, and oversee a team of client service managers, ensuring client service managers are attending to clients’ needs, questions, and requirements.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and the internal team driving a culture of empowerment, collaboration, client value, and results.
- Promote a company culture focused on client value.
- Travel required a minimum of two to three times monthly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- 7-10 years of experience in consulting, client delivery and supervisory roles.
- 3+ years of experience in health care.
- 3+ years of implementing complex and large-scale software solutions.
- 3+ years of managing client c-suite relationships.
- Deep understanding of the health care payer landscape with experience serving payers as customers.
- Ability to tell, train, and have a relentless commitment to a ROI/value story vs. a capability.
- Analytical, data driven, detail oriented, and process-oriented mindset.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and presentation skills.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate's experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.