Director of Customer Success
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#14), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As the Director of our Customer Success (Mid-Market) team, you will lead and develop a team of managers & customer success managers in a high-growth environment. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth and maturity of the mid-market business at Gong, the development of your team, and Gong’s operating principle of 'create raving fans'. This position reports into our VP of Corporate Customer Success.
- Hire, grow, and develop a team of accomplished CSMs and managers
- Motivate managers and CSMs to perform in an ever-changing environment where our #1 initiative is to Create Raving Fans
- Own your team's quarterly and annual metrics and drive the plan to attainment
- Build and refine scalable processes to drive deeper customer value while maximizing net retention
- Partner closely with our Customer Account Executive team to upsell and renew customers
- Collaborate with other Success leaders to improve our customer experience & eliminate friction across Community, Education, Support, Professional Services and more
- Serve as a point of escalation and executive alignment for our customer stakeholders
- Experience building and managing high performing CSM teams within a B2B SaaS company in a hyper-growth environment
- 5+ years of experience leading teams sized up to 20+ CSMs
- 3+ years of experience managing managers
- Experience with revenue management of $30m+
- Experience within a team selling environment and close partnership with an Account Management team
- Experience leading CSM teams with a high touch engagement model
- High level of business acumen and an understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
- Experience using Gong preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans designed to fit you and your family’s needs. For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents
- A 401k program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipends for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days every quarter
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.