WWC Global is seeking an experienced Drupal Developer to support USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI). USAID/OTI is a fast-paced, dynamic organization that supports U.S. foreign policy objectives by helping local partners advance peace and democracy by providing fast, flexible, short-term assistance targeted at key political transition and stabilization needs supported by custom systems. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Drupal Developer ready to jump in on day one to assist with developing, maintaining and upgrading custom Drupal modules our clients use across the world.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building custom web applications in Drupal to user specifications while working with other developers on the team.
- Producing project solutions within the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) through working sessions with the IT team and key stakeholders.
- Supporting concurrent initiatives specific to infrastructure and software development.
- Maintaining technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Creating custom modules.
- Developing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) relating to decoupled apps and/or service-oriented architectures.
- Performing quality control on all deliverables to ensure product releases are fully documented.
- Participating in the design of test plans.
- Supporting the installation of software components in testing and production environments.
Multiple positions may be hired from this announcement.
Expected salary range: $130,000 - $150,000.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science AND 3 years of web development experience OR 7 years web development experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. (Eligible to pass Federal security clearance process. Please visit the link for FAQs: https://www.dcsa.mil/mc/pv/mbi/gicp/).
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Working knowledge of Drupal 8 and 9.
- Experience with ticketing and version control services such as Jira, Bitbucket, Github.
- Experience with Object-Oriented-Programming and the ability to adhere to coding and documentation standards.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins).
- Ability to adapt to new programming languages, methodologies, and platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Current, active Secret clearance.
- Experience working in LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL-MariaDB/PHP) stack.
- Headless Drupal implementation.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance