Federal Accounting / FR Consultant
Are you a problem solver who likes to figure out what lies behind the financial numbers? Are you interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Specialists in Deloitte's Accounting and Internal Controls (A&IC) practice who focus on applying technical experience and a value driven methodology to help our clients solve accounting related challenges within complex operational environments. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory's A&IC practice.
Work you'll do
As a consultant in the Federal Accounting/Fin ancial Reporting A&IC group you will work with one of the following:
- Federal Financial Management
- Audit Readiness
- Accounting GAAP
- Financial Reporting
- Budgetary Accounting
- System Requirements Gathering
- Asset Management
- E&DL remediation
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the marketplace.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited United States college or university (Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Systems)
- Must have 2 years of full-time (excluding internships) experience within the past 5 years of progressive experience providing services to the Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies.
- CISA or CPA Certifications as preferred, not required
- Interim Secret or Secret Level clearance
- Travel up to 10%