Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
- Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Financial Analyst is part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. As part of the FP&A team, this role requires the ability to analyze, prepare, and present financial information and other essential reports to business leaders and the executive team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, takes initiative, works well under pressure, and excels at handling ambiguity. This position requires gathering and interpreting large datasets and communicating strategic recommendations to business leaders. As an integral part of the FP&A team, this person will support annual planning, budgeting, and forecasting for specific business units to drive key strategic initiatives across the business. A well-qualified candidate will be a strong team player and have an analytical mindset to assist in solving complex business problems.
How you'll add value:
- Be an authoritative resource on operational KPIs and performance metrics of the company
- Understand and expound on financial results, and able to articulate the performance behind the numbers
- Ensure the timely delivery of accurate financial reports and other regular essential reporting documents including month-end and quarter-end variance analysis
- Assist in the creation of Board of Director materials including presentations and key strategic analyses
- Support the development of the company’s annual plan and be a key player in ongoing budgeting requirements
- Analyze large datasets using a variety of databases, systems, and visualization tools
- Successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Perform ad hoc analyses to quickly solve time sensitive business cases and operational issues
- Provide analytical and decision-making support for key company initiatives and product development decisions
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 1-3 years of finance and business analysis or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting related field
- Ability to read and understand financial statements, and convey key recommendations to the business
- Attention to detail and capable of self-review and providing polished deliverables
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, formulas, and visuals
- Experience developing excel models for annual planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Knowledge and experience in the SaaS / Software industry preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Intacct preferred but not required
- Ability to create, maintain, and improve processes in effort to increase overall team efficiency
- Exemplary analytical problem-solving skills, and knowledge of business analytics tools.
- Ability to work with company executives to understand the company’s business needs and strategy
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.