Financial Systems Analyst
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
We are seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to join our Finance Systems Operations team! The selected candidate will help monitor and support month-end processing, develop and maintain queries, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, research and design enhancement requests, and implement and support system upgrades. There will be collaboration with functional and development teams to create fixes, solutions and additions to the current system.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to work well in a group environment as well as handle individual tasks and see them to completion in a timely manner. They need to be adept in doing research and possess solid communication skills.
This position can be based to work out of Springfield or Monett, MO, or 100% remote from any US location.
The target salary range for this position is $60,000-$70,000, based on location and experience.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Designs, develops, maintains, and enhances computerized finance-related systems.
- Ensures that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently and proper security is in place.
- Prepares data sets, statistical reports, and computer applications to support financial analysis work.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system, and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 18 months in either a professional accounting or technical support role.
- PeopleSoft experience required (FSCM, CRM, HCM or other modules).
- Must have the flexibility and willingness to work outside of standard business hours as business needs dictate.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Experience with Query or SQL.
- General knowledge of computer information systems; possesses the ability to design, develop, maintain, and enhance these systems.
- General project management skills
- Good grammar and writing skills.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical associates.
- Able to run reports using the computer information system as needed.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being. We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.