We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $3.5 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.
Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
As a Freelance Copywriter at Kajabi, you'll support the team that is responsible for fulfilling all internal copy needs for our company. You'll have a shared responsibility for brainstorming, strategizing, writing, and editing for multiple mediums. This role will report to our Lead Copywriter. We offer a flexible working schedule and are open to remote and local applicants.
The Impact you will make
- Writing copy for emails, paid-media, web pages (sales pages, landing pages, etc), videos, social posts, and in-app messaging
- Work with stakeholders to identify needs for new copy
- Consulting with various teams to develop new ideas, messaging, and strategies
- Monitor metrics to track the effectiveness of written copy
- Conduct research from a variety of sources to inspire messaging
- Proof-reading all copy for clarity, accuracy, and consistency of voice and tone
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Kajabi's mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent professional relationships with stakeholders and fellow creatives
Bonus if you have
- A specialty in paid search, social, and display ads
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.