Front End Developer
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
You'll have an opportunity to work on innovative technology while being surrounded by a culture that recognizes each person's contributions. Each day you'll feel challenged and know you are making a difference. At Conduent, we believe everything touches everything -and to that end we value our work and each other in the process, making it an award-winning place to work. In 2021, we won Best Places To Work, Best Global Culture and Best HR Team.
We need someone who can:
We are looking for a skilled Front-end developer with strong Angular and React skills to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using modern web technologies. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
We need someone who performs the following (but is not limited to):
- Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents moderately to complex programs.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components
- Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes
- Develop and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 4+ years of technical experience in front-end development
- Relevant experience with associated web technologies like React.js and Redux
- Involved in consuming and publishing SOAP and RESTFUL web services
- Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (Azure preferred)
- Should be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Experience in CI/CD Pipeline using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in Agile SDLC
- Experience in source control like Azure DevOps and GitHub
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the following information. If the successful applicant will be required to perform work from a physical site outside Colorado, the following information may not apply.Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. For Colorado considerations only the estimated salary range is $92,040- $104,000
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.