Front End UI Web Developer
The Learning Management team at PeopleFluent is looking for a Front-End UI Web Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will think building software using the latest and greatest technologies and methodologies is fun! This candidate will also think that software development is a team sport and can play well with others (especially the super fun and interesting people we have on our team!)
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of ownership of what is delivered as well as someone who is constantly looking to improve the quality of their coding practices. This candidate will know enough about technology to have opinions and strong enough communication and interpersonal skills to win others over to their points of view.
- Build world-class user interfaces and front-end components for consumption in PeopleFluent's suite of products
- Collaborate with design and backend teams on API's and design viability
- Contribute to the effort of breaking down front-end tasks, prioritizing them and seeing them through to completion
- Participate in code reviews
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to design team
- Evaluate API deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback
- Experience with React Redux / state management.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience working with REST API's (Axios library a plus)
- Front end library experience Angular / React (AG Grid library knowledge a plus)
- Eye for design and attention to detail
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience implementing Accessible WCAG 2.0 compliant code
- Experience with localization and multilingual implementations
- Ability to take a feature / design mockup from scoping requirements through to launch
- Familiar with frontend/backend split pattern in decoupled frontend architecture
- Strategic experience in transforming legacy UI code into single-page applications
- Experience working with microapps architecture.
- Advanced experience with Front End Development with HTML semantics, CSS, and CSS preprocessors
- Well versed in Git and command usage
- Experience working with QA Automation Test Suites (Jest, Enzyme and React testing library)
- Atlassian Tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Mobile first responsive web design
- Deployment tools such as Webpack and Babel
- Experience deploying backend applications in Docker containers
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
About the company:
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.