Full-Stack Developer III
Full-Stack Developer IIILOCATION
SAN RAMONJOB DESCRIPTION
Robert Half is seeking a Full Stack Drupal-PHP Developer to build and maintain our corporate websites -www.roberthalf.com in a fast-paced corporate IT environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develops Drupal 8/9 templates/content types/themes.
- Develops custom Drupal 8/9 modules.
- Develops custom React applications
- Participates in design reviews.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Performs unit testing of own code.
- Implements system integration tests and assists Quality Services personnel in configuring test environments.
- Helps configure non-production environments for development and testing.
- Analyzes and resolves issues with production websites.
- Helps maintain team's Git code repository.
- Responsible for completing assignments in a high-tempo Agile development cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with various full cycle web development methodologies, tools and practices.
- 2+ years of professional Full Stack Development experience within a medium to large corporate setting.
- 1 + years' experience developing content management system components (modules/plug-ins/etc.).
- 1 + years' experience developing in PHP.
- Good knowledge/understanding of the following:
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- HTML and CSS
- React or equivalent
- Server-side programming or scripting language
- Writing/modifying small to mid-size web applications
- Administering and/or configuring a web server/database environment
- Administering and/or configuring a code repository
- XML interfaces and Web Services interaction
- Relational database structures and data modeling techniques
- Principles and technologies for test-driven development and continuous integration
- Strong communication skills. Able to interact and communicate with customers and colleagues of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to the team's existing methods and processes.
- Strong mentoring skills
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.