Global Campaign Mgr-Business Network
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Do you love building community across business units, creating compelling stories through the customer journey, and partnering with Sales and Field Marketing to build exceptional customer experiences? Look no further. OpenText wants you.
As the Global Campaign Manager for OpenText’s Content Services (Business Network) business, you are passionate about helping customers use content in context across all aspects of the user journey from bringing in new users to creating a positive experience for existing ones. You will embrace storytelling to build unique and engaging experiences that build an emotional connection with prospects and customers.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Building and managing a network across the Business Network ecosystems
- Partner with the extended marketing team to build and implement content marketing techniques, including audience segmentation, search engine optimization (SEO), and persona-based campaigns
- Lead through influence a cross-functional team of marketers to build integrated marketing campaigns that put the customer first.
- Innovate and test marketing systems to drive and enhance campaign deliverables
- Build and present executive-level campaign and pipeline reports with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Creative mindset with passion and drive to foster innovation in marketing and communications.
- Able to partner with creative teams and advise on strategic direction to advance OpenText’s brand position in the market
- Strong persuasive skills; able to gain consensus through data analysis and influence
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills and able to manage and execute multiple projects
- Innovative thinker who brings new ideas to the discussion
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
WHAT IT TAKES:
- 3 – 5 years in B2B marketing – SaaS experience is an asset
- Experience in the enterprise, preferably with a focus on Content Services (enterprise content management)
- Proven ability to build pipeline and drive revenue using storytelling through a strong customer journey
- Exceptional understanding of integrated marketing and how to apply it to the customer journey
- Experience executing campaigns using best-of-breed MarTech including Intent data and ABM
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about using and analyzing data to drive campaign execution and optimization
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com.