Global Payroll Manager
- Lead the US and international payroll transformation efforts, including automation and building for scale a knowledge of business practices across multiple international regions
- Drive improvements and efficiencies by partnering closely with People Operations and other teams to establish best practices for global payroll
- Maximize the effectiveness of technologies and supporting processes to drive continuous improvement and change initiatives
- Own and oversee the processing of global payroll (US, UK, SE, SG, DE +). This includes the processing of both regular and all forms of variable compensation
- Oversee and process all expatriate and contractor payroll operations, including taxes and reporting of benefits (including equity transactions)
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and country-specific policies and procedures
- Ensure the team stays up-to-date on applicable payroll and tax compliance pronouncements.
- Coach, mentor and develop teammates to ensure operational excellence and team member engagement
- 10-15 years of global payroll experience
- Experience building and scaling a payroll function
- Extensive system experience, including leading payroll implementations at a domestic and global scale
- Workday HRIS/Payroll experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Expertise in global payroll processes including payroll compliance
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
- Flexible; able to perform and deliver excellent results under high pressure
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.