Growth Product Manager
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
At Assurance, we simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique to create custom-tailored plans for each customer. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, humble, collaborative, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This role is part of the Logged-In Experience product team that rolls up into the broader Consumer Experience product org. As the Growth Product Manager, Logged-In Experience, you will be responsible for defining, testing and implementing value propositions, and implementing user acquisition and activation strategies for Assurance’s member portal, a newly launched product that provides personalized support and recommendations at every stage of a customer’s journey. This individual will be responsible for working with our insurance lines of business leaders and UX research team to understand customer pain points, collaborating with data science and engineering to build and test possible solutions, and teaming with lifecycle marketing to create activation strategies for successful features.
About You - to excel in this role, you must:
- Have a passionate commitment and motivation to move the needle of product growth
- Have the ability to quickly form and test hypotheses on a product’s users (e.g. Who are they? Why do they use the product? What are their problems?)
- Have the ability to cross-functionally champion initiatives that will drive outsized business impact
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to make compelling business case when prioritizing and developing initiatives
- Possess strong analytical skills, be data driven and methodical
- Be able to challenge status quo and question assumptions while maintaining stakeholder trust
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a digital application or service, developing strategy to drive business impact, defining and prioritizing product features, and bringing new products or features to market
- Structured thinking and clear communication (both written and oral)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-driving ownership mentality
- Ability to define KPIs, build analytics dashboards, identify opportunities, and measure the impact of our solutions
- A demonstrated track record of effectively collaborating across teams and delivering clear product requirements
- A passion for identifying and fixing the root causes of issues
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
Nice to Have
- Prior experience as a Growth Product Manager or Growth Product Marketing Manager
- Prior experience activating and scaling a member portal or similar product
- Knowledge and experience in insurance industries
Choose Assurance Because:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays
- Growth opportunities to rapidly advance your career