Head of Product Design
In 2019 we set out to offer individual and smaller institutional investors access to top-tier private equity funds through an easy-to-use digital platform that enables investors to tailor their portfolio. The global private equity space is quickly expanding with net asset value having grown seven-fold since 2002. That's almost double the growth in public equity markets. Investors have been backing entrepreneurs at record pace and last year, startups attracted $675 billion of Venture Capital (VC) funding globally, with Europe being the fastest-growing region.
We're now a fully remote team of 80+, with hires from UBS, Bain & Co, BCG Digital Ventures and more, and we've already opened up a pool of $50tn underserved capital - we're scaling this year to do even more, and looking for talented folk to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for an inspiring and talented Head of Product Design who is excited to help shape and build a best-in-class investment platform to shake up the status quo in private equity markets. We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are natural initiative-takers, who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
The Head of Product Design will define and implement the overall design strategy for the core Titanbay products and will be responsible for its delivery alongside their team of UX/UI Designers to create exceptional products which will delight the Titanbay users
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent research skills, design skills, strategic thinking and the ability to solve complex design/business problems
- 5+ years of experience preferably in designing user-facing applications within Finance, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Private Equity, Trade, Investments and/or SaaS Enterprise application design
- Strong people management skills with experience in managing high-performing teams and supporting their career growth with progression frameworks
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions to all levels across the business and communicate business requirements back to the design team
- Expert Figma skills
- Experience evolving Design Systems
- Prior experience working in agile sprints alongside development teams
- A motivated Head of Product Design who is comfortable taking projects end to end from brief through research, information architecture, wireframes, visual design and handover to development.
- A democratic “hands-on” leader who is as comfortable contributing to the day-to-day design work as you are implementing the bigger picture strategy and managing design teams
- A strategic thinker who can drive the creative vision
- An inspiring leader with the ability to build and nurture high-quality design teams
- Passionate about making complex systems simple and easy to use
- Comfortable liaising with and presenting to business stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Well-versed at working with multidisciplinary teams working arm in arm with Product and Development
- A design advocate who is excited about helping the business develop its design maturity and can positively influence design culture within Titabay
We're a growing start-up, and we are building for the future - part of our 2022 remit will be to expand our benefits programme.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- 8% pension access via NEST on completion of probation
- Wellness offerings
- Annual company offsite
- Gym access in London
- Flexible working
Titanbay does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.