Head of Product Marketing, Modeling
CaptivateIQ, the agile commission solution, enables companies to consistently align revenue teams with evolving business goals.
Combining flexibility with ease of use, CaptivateIQ offers the ability to build any commission plan, save time in payout processing, and motivate sales reps to achieve revenue targets through real-time visibility.
We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
About the Role:
As a Head of Product Marketing, Modeling at CaptivateIQ, you’ll be instrumental in how we define and articulate the value of the core commission engine of our product. This is a highly strategic role within the broader product team at CaptivateIQ and you will report to the Director of Product Marketing. You’ll create messaging that resonates with our buyers and users, lead product launches that catch attention and drive adoption, and drive sales and customer success effectiveness with great training and enablement. You will be part of a product marketing culture that values always-on research and innovation, cultivates deep expertise, and articulates those insights within Marketing and across the company as a whole.
We are building a world-class product marketing team with true customer centricity and operational excellence at our core. This role is an incredible opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and be part of the product marketing team that will shape the future of our industry.
- Manage and mentor a small team of product marketing managers and technical product managers.
- Partner with PM to establish the go-to-market vision and strategy for the core calculation engine, including identifying and defining market opportunities for the product area and helping build business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- Influence the product roadmap and create differentiated and compelling messaging, positioning, and pricing by understanding our customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop a deep understanding of why customers choose and use CaptivateIQ and spread that knowledge across Marketing and the entire company.
- Oversee product launches, leading a strategic and coordinated cross-functional go-to-market effort across product, sales, and marketing. Work closely with all marketing partners across content marketing, demand gen, brand, events, PR, social, etc.
- Create and deliver training and enablement materials including playbooks, one-pagers, decks, and battle cards to support sales and customer success teams.
- Perform win/loss analysis regularly, understand why we are winning and why we are not, and make recommendations to improve outcomes.
- 7+ years in product marketing in an enterprise sales B2B SaaS context, preferably in a technical finance or sales performance product
- 2+ years of people management experience, preferably within high-growth startups, with a track record of helping team members achieve their goals
- Passion for performing marketing research and keeping up-to-date on industry trends
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- You love to create structure from chaos and synthesize insights and complex ideas into clear, succinct narratives for different audiences.
- You have a growth mindset and an “always be learning” attitude
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and a caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse tale
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details, and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.