International Marketing Manager
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Vanta is growing rapidly and the marketing team is responsible for delivering the majority of pipeline. We have incredible demand for our product, thousands of happy customers and incredible executive support to help the Marketing Team meet those company goals. Recently, we opened up a Dublin office to support our expansion into EMEA.
As our first Marketing Manager in EMEA, you’ll play a key role in Vanta’s international expansion strategy by building and scaling key marketing programs and campaigns to hit pipeline goals.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Manager at Vanta:
- Plan campaigns aligned with Vanta GTM strategy (in EMEA)
- Own and contribute to a target number of MQL’s, opportunities and wins from your campaigns
- Leverage multiple marketing channels and a budget to hit set goals
- Work cross-functionally within marketing to manage campaign asset creation such as design, messaging, supporting content, and more
- Communicate often and clearly with Sales and CS Teams about your campaigns to ensure proper follow up steps are taken
- Experiment with local paid media channels such as podcasts, newsletters, and OOH
- Engage a translation partner to translate campaigns into local languages such as french, german, and spanish
- Support paid social and search strategies through effective campaign planning and execution
- Manage campaign calendar, budgeting, and pacing
- Report on campaign program performance and develop data-informed recommendations to improve conversion, as well as landing page optimization
- Work cross functionally with marketing operations and revenue operations to ensure campaign success
- Create copy and messaging based on feedback from the field and customers
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 3 years of demand generation/campaign/field marketing experience, including campaign planning and execution
- Have a proven record of partnering with sales to deliver high-quality leads
- Be proficient with various marketing technology, including marketing automation, intent platforms, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Have a high attention to detail and expert problem-solver with the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to deadlines and completion
- Enjoy experimenting with messaging, creativity, and audiences to achieve growth goals
- Be growth-minded, always looking for ways to drive acquisition and funnel optimization
- Enjoy scaling with a company, working in a fast-paced environment where you are executing on campaigns and building frameworks for future campaigns
- Work with outside agencies when appropriate
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.