IT Manager (US)
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced IT manager to lead our US-based IT team. In this role, you’ll report to the global Head of Corporate IT and will oversee and support a team of IT professionals across north America. This is a crucial role to support hundreds of Wizards across multiple business units as the company follows a trajectory of rapid growth. With an established track-record of leading IT teams elsewhere, you will marry the confidence of your experience with a willingness to learn new skills in contributing to our mission to reinvent cloud security from the inside out.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Exercise responsibility for IT helpdesk, applications and architecture across the Wiz presence in the US
- Grow, nurture and manage a team of IT professionals working remotely and from Wiz locations in the US
- Oversee and guide vendor management across a broad range of SaaS
- Manage IT inventory across a growing remote-first environment
- Maintain responsibility for IT budget and spending
- Develop and implement US IT roadmap
- Support and develop IT strategy in line with broader business IT and Security strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 7+ years of experience in corporate IT / IT security environments, including 4+ years as a manager
- Experience of scaling an IT organization to support and keep pace with a high-growth organization
- Knowledge of key corporate IT solutions including (but not limited to) O365, Okta, Jamf, Zendesk, Salesforce, AWS/GCP/Azure
- Demonstrated ability work cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and partner effectively with non-technical audiences
- Experience working in organizations that develop and operate Software as a Service
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.