Lead Graphic Designer
Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company (https://naturaldogcompany.com/) is searching for a versatile graphic designer to join our team. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes brand standards while working quickly and efficiently across various mediums. Fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop – you're the person who will be designing everything from trade show displays to email templates to blocking out new product labels. You should be as comfortable busting out a Facebook ad creative as you are putting together a sell sheet.
The Lead Graphic Designer will be expected to have a hand in nearly every piece of marketing collateral for our brands. Your goal is to visually communicate with our customers and drive revenue through engaging graphics.
If you were our Lead Graphic Designer, you would have completed the following in the past week:
- Created graphics for 5 B2C email newsletters
- Finalized visuals for a complete website redesign
- Created 5 infographics to use on Amazon product pages
- Designed 5 Facebook Ads for an upcoming campaign
- Cut four promotional videos to use on various landing pages
- Additional tasks as needed – We have a tight-knit team and “that's not my job” doesn't exist here
- 5 years experience as a graphic designer. Bonus points for agency experience or experience working with multiple brands at once.
- Expert-level fluency in Adobe Systems - especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital and print design. You know your way around bleed lines & pixel counts.
- An eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency.
The Application Process:
1-Complete the job application on our careers site https://careers.elementsbrands.com/.
2-After submitting your application, please also complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.co... this will also be emailed to you upon completion of your application. You must complete all questions for consideration.
What We Offer:
The ability to work remotely nationwide with required, company-paid, week-long onsite events in our Charlotte, NC corporate office roughly 3-4 times per year
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401K with 4% company matching
Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company has a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and global-scale logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. “Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”