Manager, Customer Support
As the Manager, Customer Support at Xactly Corporation, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent 24X7 support for high profile customers and managing a talented team that are doing the same. We are seeking an energetic, driven leader who is passionate about helping customers solve challenging business problems, continuous improvement and helping others reach their potential. As part of your role you will work directly with customers worldwide to handle escalations, provide solutions and review root causes of issues. Additionally, as a member of the Customer Support management team you will be responsible for designing, documenting and implementing excellent workflows and processes and ensuring your team meets a challenging set of KPIs. We’re all about making things easier, better, and more efficient for our customers and team members. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!.
At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible savings account & Health savings account
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Gym/fitness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Paid holidays and up to 3 days paid community and volunteer leave
- Additional voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity, and legal plan
The compensation range is specific to the United States and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. A reasonable estimate of the range is $82,000 - $100,000 annual base plus applicable bonus and/or commission.
Xactly’s Customer Support team is a talented and growing team. It’s a global team with members in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, Toronto, and Australia. The team works closely to transfer knowledge and collaborate to ensure we deliver quality support to our customers around the world.
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years of management or team lead experience providing 24X7 support
- 3+ years experience providing support for complex, mission critical SaaS solutions for Enterprise customers across multiple geographies
- You have a number of wins you can share where projects you initiated drove measurable improvement in key KPIs
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- You can point to more than a handful of customers who sing your praises when talking about the intelligent, collaborative and effective way you worked with them through challenging situations.
- Proven experience in supporting elevated customer support offerings, e.g. Premium Support
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Strong track record of motivating and developing a high-performing team
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- A passion for driving efficiency and optimizing processes
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical people
- Experience with consulting/systems implementation. Comfortable working directly with customers.
- Prior experience in a Technical Support role for enterprise applications (e.g., ICM, ERP, CRM, HRMS) a plus!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Gain an understanding of the concepts underlying Xactly’s tools, software and data structures and the scope of work of the Support team.
- Become familiar with the common issues and challenges facing your teams
- Understand Xactly’s support policies and processes
- Build relationships with the team and internal business partners (Professional Services, Product, Engineering, Customer Success)
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Get a firm handle on all key metrics and their drivers.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Develop the understanding necessary to address most cases and their underlying issues and provide support to your team as they work their caseload.
- Take on some of the more complex tickets
- Develop a deep understanding of the skillset and career desires of your team members and formulate plans to close training gaps.
- Provide management reporting and visibility into cases and trends
- Work with the rest of the management team to firm up the blueprint with plans to execute for the next year and beyond
- Establish yourself as an effective leader within the Support team and an excellent partner for external departments.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Driven a number of process improvement projects to completion
- Be well versed in all of our products
- Be well versed with internal functioning of the organization
- Be a fully integrated member of the Customer Support management team
- Be very comfortable managing customer escalations
OUR VISION: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals.
OUR VALUES: Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence (CARE) are the keys to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.