Manager, Email Client Strategy
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We are looking for a driven candidate to join our Client Strategy organization as a Manager, Email Client Strategy. You will manage and assist 6-8 individual contributors as they grow their books of business and develop internal & external email strategy. You will work extremely closely with them to help them meet our client communication standards and tackle everyday challenges head on.
The role requires you to “get your hands dirty” and embrace the exciting, fast-moving, highly varied, and challenging (in a good way) environment within the Client Strategy team. You will work cross-functionally to get answers, solve problems, and keep things moving in the right direction for our email team. You will work with your team every day to push boundaries, develop strategies, and deliver against the team goals.
- Manage a pod of high-performing Implementation Specialists and/or Client Strategy Managers on our email team
- Work with your team to maximize client retention, adoption, and happiness with our email products
- Actively assist your team by listening to their calls, checking emails, co-presenting with them, and answering real-time questions
- Educate your team (and our clients) on the best practices of email marketing, in order to drive better client outcomes
- Help identify areas of growth and development for your team
- Implement new processes and operations vital to scaling our email platform
- Collaborate with core Sales and Client Strategy teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience and build lasting relationships across customer accounts that secure expansion growth
- Engage with clients to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Product Marketing, and Enablement to inform the product strategy and roll out best practices for using Attentive’s email solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Previous SaaS customer success management experience
- Excelled in a CS/AM role, ideally at ESPs, CDPs, etc
- Strong product vision and knowledge of the inner workings of the email ecosystem
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- An excellent and structured verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.