Manager, Programmatic Media Delivery
The Media Delivery team is responsible for operating Epsilon’s cutting-edge technology platform, making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million-dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time. Additionally, this team helps to keep our platform performing at its best by providing requests and feedback to our Product, Engineering, and Media Inventory Acquisition teams.
- Responsible for effectively managing a team of 1-3 Media Delivery Managers
- Accountable for all aspects of team oversight, including onboarding, training, and performance
- Oversee the progress of all campaign performance and delivery, and provide assistance to ensure successful completion
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts
- Collaborate with AMs to engineer ideal performance solution for each client
- Communicate delivery updates to Account Management team weekly
- Collaborate with Product and Data Modeling teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Contribute to pre-sales planning on campaign structure, build-out and execution which will influence delivery success metrics.
- 5-7 years of online work and DSP experience – preferably from an ad network or agency
- Experience successfully managing a team
- Preferred higher educated (media, marketing or IT) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the internet and its commercial/marketing benefits
- Strong analytical, sales and written skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet)
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Results /goal oriented
- Buying or Hands on Platform Experience
- Digital Media or Advertising Experience
- Mid-Advanced Level Excel Skills
- Campaign Management
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.