We are a global public relations agency poised and staffing for the needs of today. Through our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with best-in-class creative that has earned worldwide attention and awards. Representing some of the biggest Fortune One brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, diversity equity & inclusion strategy, influencer marketing, corporate strategy, and public affairs to name a few. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
- Strategize, execute and optimize paid media investments that drive business results for a premiere tech client.
- Develop and project manage intake forms for upcoming projects across various business units
- Consistently evaluate and optimize channel health, updates and nuances of campaigns
- Manage paid advertising using measurement tools, integrating management and measurement across multiple channels and paid strategies
- Lead successful digital communications and engagement campaigns with measurable results across paid digital touchpoints, including social, native, video, and influencer
- Work with leadership to develop benchmarks by client business unit and channel
- Prepare media cost estimates and channel-specific targeting recommendations for campaigns and work with clients to secure budgets most appropriate for their paid media requirements
- Assist in tracking client spend and agency revenue for paid media work in the Dallas office
- Maintain close relationships with representatives from platforms that we regularly use to advertise on behalf of clients (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and leverage those relationships for unique client opportunities
- Help champion and share paid media best practices with colleagues
- 3+ years digital marketing or advertising experience
- Thorough knowledge of the current and future social media universe including established and emerging channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Thorough understanding of the technical aspects of online marketing channels such as website analytics, audience targeting, data feeds, pixel remarketing, platform-specific ad formats, custom audiences, URL tracking codes, etc. is necessary.
- Presentation and writing skills, leadership, client management, and cross-functional skills, financial literacy and business acumen are required
- Understanding of digital and social media buying landscape and trends
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your skill set
Trying to create the best work of our lives and change that matters can be both physically and mentally draining, which is why Golin offers the following perks we strongly urge our employees to utilize:
- Unlimited time off
- Extended Leave
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K matching program
- Training and career pathing
- Community service opportunities
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.