Pulse iD is a fintech start-up with offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Melbourne As we continue to scale, we are looking for a passionate, resourceful and creative Product Designer to accelerate our upcoming growth.
We are seeking an experienced Product Designer to work cross-functionally across the product, engineering, and marketing teams to deliver design value throughout the product life cycle. Your number one job is to tackle user problems and contribute to the overall product strategy.
This full time role can be based anywhere and you can work remotely, following Singapore time zone and public holidays. You will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer of Pulse iD.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create design concepts and drawings to determine the best product
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate both internally and externally to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Provide visual design support on marketing and sales collateral.
What do you need to have ?
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Relevant work experience of 5 years as a product designer is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Good understanding of colour science and combinations
- Artistic and innovative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Meticulous and diligent
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Have worked in a startup environment
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
Does it sound like what you are looking for ?
- Submit your application and portfolio today or reach out to discuss further !