The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best selves. In the last four years we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor-sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. What we do is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for video games, your expertise in your craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
As a Product Owner, you will own the strategic direction of new game products. You will lead the team of engineers, and designers to build products that drive the learning outcomes unique to the game community. In this product leadership role, you’ll be making strategic recommendations to Mobalytics executives for the next game products that should be launched.
- Define and execute vision and strategy for Mobalytics products, as well as for broader strategic initiatives at the company aligning to company objectives.
- Lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products for gamers.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Work with cross-functional product, engineering, design, business, marketing and customer stakeholders to develop and drive a long-term roadmap.
- Be a leader of your own team of engineers and designers
- Set processes and standards that enable the team and organization to consistently deliver strong outcomes.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- More than 2.000 hours of game-playing experience.
- Deep understanding of the game market despite the platforms and devices.
- Strong knowledge of game mechanics.
- Proven record of successful product outcomes.
- Experience designing user interfaces, including creating examples through wireframes and mock-ups.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Fully remote job - we're a remote company from day one. We've figured that being remote is cool 5 years before COVID made others learn it.
- Flexible working hours - except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or the required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- Home Office bonus after trial period.
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world.
- 14 Vacation Days + 2 more weeks of company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful and intelligent products for passionate communities of gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best selves when playing with others around the world, and you should join us and help create that environment.