Product Manager Billing
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own some of the company’s most important systems — billing and payments. The Billing team will be revamping the architecture and UX that unlock the next few years of monetization and growth.
The near term focus of this PM will be building support for additional currencies and payment methods. Over the long term, this team will define and execute on a roadmap to grow Figma’s billing and payments system into a scalable platform that supports all aspects of monetization across the product suite. This role truly sits at the core of the business.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Work closely with your cross-functional partners to design and build a reliable, scalable, and flexible billing platform
- Iterate on the core billing and payments infrastructure in partnership with finance, support, and engineering
- Partner with other Figma product teams to power new monetization efforts
- Do all the things you'd expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
- Unlock new revenue streams for self-serve and sales
- Help shape pricing and packaging for new product bets
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have previous experience with billing and payments
- Are comfortable working on both technical platforms and user-facing features
- Have deep user empathy for both internal and external customers
- Have an affinity for the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of a start-up, a sense of humor, and a get-it-done attitude
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.