Product Manager, Podcast Analytics
At Spotify Advertising, our part of that mission is to build the next generation advertising platform for audio which can scale the freemium experience for hundreds of millions of fans and tens of thousands of advertisers. This scale brings unique challenges as well as tremendous opportunities to define the insights product for our business.
New York or Remote Americas
At Spotify, we unlock the podcast industry’s potential by connecting creators, brands & listeners. We use Spotify’s unique data to power podcast publisher partnerships in ad sales, operations, and audience growth across Spotify—and especially on our enterprise podcast platforms Megaphone and Chartable.
We’re looking for an innovative, driven Product Manager to join our Podcast Audience Growth team, building best-in class analytics and growth tools used by the world’s biggest podcast publishers to boost audiences both on and off Spotify.
What You'll Do:
- Improve Spotify’s podcast analytics and growth suite for enterprise publishers, in partnership with engineering and design
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and customers to identify and prioritize initiatives that solve real customer problems
- Develop and articulate a clear product strategy to drive measurable growth for our business
- Lead product development from ideation to alpha/beta testing to GA launch, delivering amazing experiences for our customers throughout
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience building and launching data-centric products
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Bonus points you love podcasts and are familiar with the podcast industry
- You can explain technical problems with ease to internal and external stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- You can work towards ideal solutions while remaining pragmatic and iterative
- You have a bias towards shipping
Where You'll Be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the United States region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and often need to communicate with our other team members in US PST and EST
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.