We believe that a great customer experience starts with people! Playvox provides cloud native, digital first Workforce Engagement Management software comprising seven modules - Workforce Management, Quality, Coaching, Performance, Learning, Motivation and Customer AI. Our solutions are designed to get the very best out of your workforce, while improving every part of your customer and employee engagement.
Due to rapid company growth, our Australia based team is now looking for a passionate Product Owner to join us as a key contributor during this exciting growth phase. Our Aussie team is small but fast evolving and pulls together to produce and deliver amazing client outcomes.
You will work closely with the VP Product and a talented team of Engineers, designers, and other stakeholders within an Agile environment to deliver on a product vision to create a unique workforce management experience. As an integral part of the product team, you will aim towards improving our customer experience, taking the application into the next generation of sophistication, and creating an intuitive experience for our customers.
You are impact and delivery driven. You're thoughtful and pragmatic, able to make the right prioritisation decisions balancing across a range of business and development opportunities. You have an entrepreneurial spark and can communicate exceptionally well across the whole business and deeply into the customer and engineering teams. Having you around makes everyone better.
The ideal person is someone that is keen to get involved in a small, and fast paced team environment. You will need to be prepared to dig in, and do what is required to ensure successful adoption of our product, and to ensure that our customers are happy. A background in agile product management is required.
- Product Ownership: bringing clarity to what is needed and why.
- User Story creation: Collaborate with the business stakeholders anticipating and understanding requirements for prioritised initiatives and translating these into well-defined user stories
- Backlog grooming & prioritisation: Maintain a sprint and product backlog, balanced with optimisation and tactical initiatives. Keep a healthy amount of user stories ready, and identify opportunities to make development more efficient through grouping of stories
- Product delivery: Work closely with your counterparts within the team to deliver incremental product enhancements, supporting the team to ensure acceptance criteria and expected outcomes are met. You will actively lead and participate in scrum ceremonies, including grooming, retros, planning and standups creating a smooth operating rhythm for delivery. You will ensure stakeholders are deeply engaged and informed on delivery and release updates
- Product planning & strategy: Partner with the Product Lead in exploring and refining roadmap initiatives, working to execute and iteratively deliver on the product roadmap by translating a high-level vision into a series of incremental deliveries
- Product maintenance: Conduct analysis of incidents and problems as they arise on the product. Make the process of root cause and solution identification as seamless as possible. Work with the Product Lead to prioritise any fixes into the sprint backlog
- Operational excellence: Identify and implement process improvements to increase the velocity and quality of work to deliver value to customers faster
- Building great client relationships and becoming the trusted advisor for the customers where required
- Become the voice of the customer internally and communicate their issues clearly through to resolution or workaround
- Input into the product development roadmap, including inputting ideas, feedback from customers, and assisting in validating releases prior to general release.
- Verifying: Helping to validate that story outcomes are met, and communicating with the stakeholders on acceptance criteria
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience within a B2B software environment. Experience working with Contact Center or CRM technologies would be highly valued, as would knowledge of CRM platforms including Salesforce, Zendesk, and Kustomer.
- Experience working closely with Design, Engineering, Product and Customer Stakeholders in an Agile environment, with the ability to translate high level requirements into well-defined user stories
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills. You can appropriately balance between ensuring work in progress is delivered and upcoming requirements are ready to support the sprint backlog and the squad
- You can lead and energise the team, orienting them around the sprint goal, working to create a high performing team
- You fix what's broken. You are customer obsessed and passionate about creating the customer experience. You are constantly finding ways to improve features and experiences to create a delightful product for our customers
- You can move at speed, demonstrating strong critical thinking and business acumen to make the right decisions to rapidly deliver the optimal outcome for the customer
- You're straight up, possessing expert communication skills, and you can seamlessly influence and satisfy a wide array of stakeholders, balancing different priorities and needs
- You are hands on and pragmatic, able to identify what needs attention and looking for ways to help the rest of the team.
We encourage you to apply even if you may not meet every requirement in this posting. We value diversity and our environment is supportive, challenging and focused on the consistent delivery of high quality, meaningful work.
Why join Playvox?
In this fast-paced period of growth, it is genuinely an exciting time to be a Playvoxer. We are a supportive, high energy global collective that loves to celebrate wins, lift each other up and recognise each other's contributions. We strive for excellence in every interaction, all whilst enjoying the little things along the way.
A few of our Playvoxer perks include:
- Training and learning opportunities
- Monthly wellness hours program
- (Almost) complete remote working
- Additional paid leave for your birthday and Playvoxsary (work anniversary)
If you're ready to contribute to a driven and supportive team through this challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we'd love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Please note: Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting shortlisted candidates only