Cella is looking for a Proofreader/ Copy Editor for our client a leader in the financial services industry. They are upgrading product titles and are looking for someone to oversee the process to ensure it is done efficiently and correctly. The ideal candidate is known for their attention to detail and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This role is 100% remote however the Denver/ Lone Tree, Colorado area is preferred to report onsite initially for training. 8:00am-5:00pm CST working hours.
- Read through templatized letters/ forms.
- Identify any instances of old product names.
- Mark them up with the new name.
- Track/monitor the process to ensure all of the letters are reviewed and fully updated, as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years in comparable position.
- STRONG attention to detail.
- Former writing and/or proofreading experience or equivalent education.
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at AskAnything@cellainc.com
**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment. **
Job ID: 326499